Sunday, December 28, 2008

"How are things going with baby?"

A few weeks ago a friend asked me how things were going with baby, and I realized it's far past time to update our blog! Here is what I told him: First of all, everyone talks about the "terrible two" year. Well, we're still waiting for the "terrible" part. Jude understands what no means, and maybe that's a necessity to make the second year survivable...but we haven't had any terrible yet. We've only been blessed.

We are enjoying Jude so very much. He's funny and precious and such a gift. And, he's sure growing us up! I guess that's part of parenting...you have to finish growing up yourself. Ha!

Having Jude in our lives is fabulous. The reality, I told my friend, is that we are never so blessed as we are when we're in the center of God's will, and for us, being Jude's parents is exactly that.